Tuesday 15 September 2015

Rekindled Love

So I have recently rediscovered one of my lipsticks and I love it... again! I'm sure most girls go through phases of finding gems in their makeup collection that they'd completely forgotten about! Or is it just me?.. 

The lipstick in question is part of the No.7 Moisture Drench collection and is in the shade Romantic (04). It currently retails at Boots for £9.95. This may be considered as pricy for a highstreet lipstick, however, No.7 often give £5 off vouchers, so you could get your hands on a lipstick for just £4.95, Bargain!


The colour is what I would call a beautiful earthy nude. For me it is a perfect everyday shade and can be worn with most looks as it is so neutral. The slightly brown/ pink hue works well with my skin tone and doesn't wash the rest of my face out! 




This lipstick gives a nice sheen but isn't sparkly at all, nothing worse than a glittery lipstick! My lips feel hydrated and I would say the lasting power isn't too bad. Of course it will need to be re-applied every few hours and after eating/ drinking.



Overall, this is such a wearable shade and I know I will definitely get lots of use out of it during the autumn! Who knows what other treasures I might find when I next go through my collection. If you've recently found products you completely forgot about and now love, let me know in the comments below! 

              
                                                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment