Monday 7 September 2015

The Liebster Award!


I have been nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Laura Gale from Lala London. I'm so excited do this post so lets just get straight into it!

I am a fairly new blogger that has realised that gaining followers is not always the easiest of tasks. I can't believe that I had never heard of the Liebster award until now! Such a good concept and a lovely way to spread awareness for new bloggers out there! So here we go with the questions...

1. What made you want to start blogging?
For many years now I have watched beauty bloggers on youtube and searched around for product reviews on Google. I always thought it must be so interesting to start a blog but never really had the guts or knowledge on how to do so... until this summer! I had so much spare time that I thought to myself, why not start a blog?!
2. Is your follower count important to you?
For me, writing a blog isn't so much the case of gaining as many followers as i possibly can. I enjoy writing the posts and it gives me something to do when i have lots of spare time. I hope other people enjoy reading my blog, at the end of the day any new followers are a bonus!
3. What's your favourite film?
This is a tricky one! I'm the type of girl that loves almost all disney films (The lion king and Pocahontas being at the top of that list!) Asides from that, I mostly like watching romcom's. If you haven't watched Remember Me and like to do a bit of sobbing at the tv screen, this is a good one for that!
4. Are you a cat or a dog person?
I grew up with a dog through my childhood so would say that this has made me more of a dog person. My first pet, however, is most likely to be a cat as they need much less work!
5. All-time favourite song?
This is also a hard one! My taste in song changes depending on my mood, I do always love a sing a long to Aerosmith I don't want to miss a thing though!
6. Cosy night in or big night out on the town?
Being a uni student you would probably expect me to say big night out on the town. This is not the case! I love cosy nights in watching films and eating chocolate.
7. Full face of makeup or au naturelle?
I think I fall somewhere in between. I like to wear makeup, but I like it to look fairly natural at the same time!
8. Favourite skincare products?
I must admit i'm not big on using loads of skincare products. I tend to have the most minimal night time routine possible (mainly because i'm slightly lazy in that respect). I would recommend the Tea Tree face wash from Superdrug. It's so refreshing! and a little bit goes a long way.
9. Favourite foundation/s?
I have stuck with the same foundation for almost a year now and can still say that i'm loving it! it's the L'Oreal True Match foundation in the shade rose ivory.
10. Favourite alcoholic beverage?
I would say that I am definitely a prosecco kind of girl. I do tend to like anything else fruity though!



Thank you again for the nomination! I nominate the following blogs:






It's your go girls! All you have to do is repost the following: The name of the person who nominated you a long with their blog link (that would be me!), the Liebster banner or badge and you're answers to these questions:

1) What made you want to start blogging?
2) What's your favourite highstreet retailer?
3) What's your favourite holiday destination?
4) Are you a sweet tooth or savoury girl?
5) Do you have any holy grail products?
6) Do you have any hobbies other than blogging?
7) What's your favourite artist/ band?
8) Do you have any celebrity crushes?
9) What's been your favourite life experience so far?
10) Do you have a favourite make up brand?

Don't forget to nominate between 5 and 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Lets help spread the word for new bloggers out there!












1 comment:

  1. woo! gunna go check out the blogs you've nominated!xx

    Laura | www.lalaldn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete