Sunday 23 August 2015

Barry M Sunset polishes


A few weeks back I was lucky enough to win a Barry M competition and received the new sunset daylight curing polishes, along with perfectly peachy body washes. So today I thought I would right a little review to give you my first impression of these products.



Barry M Sunset Nail Paint - Peach For The Stars

These polishes usually retail at £4.99, however, are currently on offer at 2 for £7 in Superdrug!



The colour I received was 'Peach For The Stars'. This is a gorgeous peach colour and is perfect for the summer- it looks even better with a tan! I was also given the daylight curing topcoat. This is marketed as giving the results of gel polish without the use of a UV lamp.

The brush is relatively flat and wider than most other Barry M polishes- something which I love as it makes it much easier to apply.

As for the final effect, I would say that this polish does result in a shinier finish when compared to other nail polishes I have used. The only criticism that I would have is that although this polish last ages on my toes, I find that it peels off very easily from my finger nails! I'm not too sure whether this is a result of the formulation of this product, or if I am one of those people that can't resist picking at the nail polish- who knows!

Overall I would recommend this product and look forward to trying out some of the other colours in this range.


I love Perfectly Peachy Body Wash

I'm unsure as to whether you can still buy this product in Superdrug, however, I did want to include this product in the blog post in case you manage to get your hands on it.

The scent is lovely- the main scent is obviously peach but I do think that there is also a hint of vanilla in their somewhere. After using this product, the scent does linger for a while which I love!

This product would usually retail at £2.99 and there are other scents within the range which also sound tempting such as mango and papaya!

This was only a short post but wanted to share my views on these products, let me know what you think about the Barry M Sunset Polishes!

                                                                              




4 comments:

  1. Hey Ellie! :) I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. It's up to you whether you participate, but thought it could be fun for you as a new blogger and maybe attract some new readers for you. Check out my latest post for all the details xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura! Thank you for the nomination :) I had never heard of this but after some searching around it looks like a great thing to do! xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete